Rules and Regulations
There will be no registration free for the cosplay competition.
Top 10 participants will be given free entry to Garena Carnival.
- All participants must read and agree to follow all rules of the Cosplay Competition.
- Participants will only be allowed to cosplay OFFICIAL League of Legends characters. (Inclusive of said champion’s official skin) or any character (NPC and the like) from League of Legends. Any other cosplay that does not apply to this statement will be disqualified.
- There will be a designated area for participants to rest or fix their costumes. However, only one accompanying person per participant will be allowed with them insidethe holding area.
- Participants may provide their own audio/visual aid upon registration. Submission at any other format will not be permitted. Please ensure the file(s) adhere to the following specifications:
1) The audio/visual aid should be in .MP3 / .MP4 format only,
2) Should not be longer than 2 minutes.
- Each participant is limited to 1 minute minimum and 2 minutes maximum time to perform a skit/catwalk during the judging performance.
Participants who do not perform in between the allocated time frame should expect a point deducted from their final score.
- Participants are responsible for their props at all times. Any sharp and pyrotechnic costume props are not allowed. Props which are deemed to be able to cause extreme mess/possible hard and/or damage to the other participants, convention attendees, staff, stage or surroundings areas are also not allowed.
- Costumes that reveal private parts or nudity will also be disqualified.
- Top 10 selected cosplayers will receive bonus points if they submit at least 3 progression images of their DIY costumes to the cosplay committee. Images must be submitted to email@example.com with the following details:
- E-mail title following this format: ‘NAME COSPLAY COMPETITION’ Example: ‘KATHY COSPLAY COMPETITION’
- Include the name of the character being cosplayed in each picture’s file name.